The Problem: We all live in an age of distraction which is toxic to effective leadership because it hijacks our decision making process.
The Solution: NewCo has a solution that’s simple, and it works. Our leadership program combines:
- One on one coaching
- A three day, totally unplugged, off the grid experiential learning retreat
- Facilitated peer group advisory and support
- Virtual classes
We are building an affiliation network of like-minded leaders who know that clarity is integral to being successful in today’s workspaces. And, we provide ongoing support through NewCo’s curated research and thought leadership database.
Why?: The ultimate benefit of a NewCo Program is the ability to stay focused regardless of what comes at you. In practice, this looks like optimized performance, better decision-making, more engaged employees and a stronger bottom line. Key take-aways include:
- Focus: The ability to work on, not just in, your business.
- Clarity: Methods to achieve the clarity of mind that research shows is essential to innovation and good decision making.
- Less Stress: Practices aimed at finding some kind of balance between the demands of work and the demands of life.
- More Time: Strategies to increase productive time besides just working harder/faster/longer or drinking more coffee. Build room for creative leadership into the schedule.
Who Cares?: This problem is bigger than you think and it’s not going away. Our clients are business leaders who know that the speed of change and volume of communication demand new strategies for being successful and effective. They “get” that the pace keeps getting faster and the old ways of working don’t work anymore. NewCo is for leaders who are proactively seeking a new solution for staying focused.
Who is NewCo?: We are a group of experiential leaders, coaches and business executives who share the passionate belief that we need clarity to move the needle on innovation. We are grounded in hard-core business know-how and extensive practical experience. Our special sauce combines a real understanding of the realities of owning a P&L, with research-backed methods designed to keep us healthy and productive.
Ready to change the way you do business? Give us a call at 773.871.1513 or 970.903.9623. Or, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.