We combine simple ideas into actionable plans that produce clear results. We facilitate off site leadership development retreats to teach you to stay focused, regardless of what is coming at you.
Leadership Development Retreats are the best way to experience Think NewCo’s Framework for Focus™. Here’s what you can expect:
- Go somewhere beautiful (a natural environment); 3 days and 2 nights is ideal.
- We prefer river rafting, sea kayaking, hiking or traveling to a remote base camp.
- Unplugging = Digital Detox. Goodbye distractions, stress and burnout.
- Learn, practice, reflect and repeat our Framework for Focus™.
- Experientially designed curriculum supports our professional training.
- And also, hike, swim, paddle, stretch, relax and explore our surroundings.
- Facilitated team time to discuss challenges and create innovative solutions.
- Craft individual and organizational action plans for deployment at home or in the office.
- Leave with a practical and tactical list of immediate actions, quick wins and long term vision.
Our executive development retreats deliver impactful experiential learning and facilitated team building in a powerful, natural environment. Leaders learn tactical and practical solutions to immediately use in their business. You get the Framework for Focus™: Clear, Focus, and Apply.
This problem is bigger than you think and it’s not going away.
Our clients are business leaders and executive teams who know that the speed of change and volume of communication demand new strategies for being successful and effective. Think NewCo is for leaders who are proactively seeking a leadership development program that provides a new solution for staying focused in the midst of their distracted daily routines.
Think NewCo clears the way for business leaders and executive teams to stop reacting and start leading. Our Framework for Focus™ is a proven way to optimize performance, make better decisions, encourage greater employee engagement and have a stronger bottom line. Specifically:
- Focus: Instead of being dragged from crisis to crisis, choose where and when to focus your time and attention.
- Less Stress: Stressed, burnt out people aren’t as effective. Change that.
- More Time: Build innovative leadership into your schedule. Get better strategies than work harder/faster/longer and drink more coffee.